Plan, write and publish your own book… in just two weeks.
Smashing the myth that writing a book is a drawn-out challenge, this practical guide shows you how to achieve a lifetime’s goal in as little as fourteen days.
With practical tips on building outlines and fleshing them out, it shows you how to find your writing voice and create a compelling structure that will keep your readers turning the pages.
- practical advice on planning both novels and non-fiction books
- how to choose the most appropriate format for your work, including ebook and print
- common blocks to writing – and how you can eliminate them
- understand the three stages of editing, and how each will improve your work
- essential online resources for sharpening your writing style
- how to source feedback from ‘beta’ readers
- where to find free software to help you write and format your book
- which built-in tools and third party apps will help you write and edit more quickly
- practical advice on how to stay motivated and maintain your writing flow
- …and much more
Too many would-be writers never complete their first novels or works of non-fiction, often because they lose momentum.
By following the 14 day writing plan laid out in this step-by-step guide you’ll have a better chance of making it through to the end and seeing your book go on sale at the biggest online stores. You’ll learn how to pick the best price to maximise profits, and why you should never be tempted to try and undercut your rivals.
And then, as your book goes on sale, you’ll learn how the way your readers respond can help you lay down plans for what you go on to write next.
It’s an all-in-one guide that takes you from blank page to completed book in less time than you ever thought possible.